Thursday, August 21, 2008

WE GOING TO THE SHIP!!

Now i know this blog is for music and things related to music but i will let you in to my personal life occasionally to let everyone get to know me better..but with that said i work at a summer camp to basically pay the bills and fund my music till school starts and i blow up lol




but anyway today 2 of my kids that i watch were hyped up about a playoff basketball game and asked me to come i decided to go and check them out and i figured out one thing! YOUTH BASKETBALL IS BY FAR THE MOST FRUSTRATING THING EVER!!!!!


I understand that they are just kids but in the heat of competition it really was making me mad that they wouldnt do the basic simple things to win!! the game was close in the 4th and they were down by 2 with 3 minutes left and the parents, score keepers and refs were all arguing and so was I!!! but my boys came through and guess what happened.




WE GOING TO THE SHIP!!!!

No comments: