Wednesday, December 31, 2008

08 Wrap up For C-San!!!

I made the Deans list for 3.5 or higher through the 2007-2008 academic year! (wasnt to excited)


I learned about and invested in the stock market..(economy is down but just good for the future).


The Birth was dropped and and recieved over 2,000 + online downloads and 2,000 plus physical copies in the streets.


I was a double Intern for Interscope records In the sales and urban marketing department(IGA = Interscope Geffen A&M)which led to me learning alot about this industry and where things are going, really thankful for that experience and for everyone i know and met!! ps INDEPENDENT IS THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE!!


I shot my second music video for la Life and it has gotten over 50,000 VIEWS..and 30,000 plays on the actual song. Also making it onto thehundreds.com, Worldstarhiphop.com, onsmash, hiphopdx, 2dopeboys, illroots, and many others. google "C-san La LIFE" and check it out!

C-San La Life Ft Sleezy & Casey V from chris sanford on Vimeo.

Most importantly no matter what nobody says about me or what im doing I am chasing my dreams and achieving my goals which everyone should do!


LAST BUT NOT LEAST I FOUND TWITTER!!!!!!! HA!

2 comments:

bananaclipse(3.0) said...

LA Life is in my top5 songs of the year

keandrals said...

that song stay on rotation on the ipod lol