Thursday, April 30, 2009

SLIM SHADY

Ok i officially dont care about that voice anymore because when you are dropping rhymes like this i really dont care.. EM IS BACK!!! listen to the second verse and read the lyrics.



The enforcer, looking for more women to torture
Walk up to the cutest girl and Charlie Horse her,
Sorry Portia, but what’s Ellen DeGeneres
Have that I don't, are you telling me tenderness?
Well I can be as gentle and as smooth as a gentleman
Give me my ventolin inhaler and 2 xenedrine
And I'll invite Sarah Palin out to dinner then
Nail her, 'Baby say hello to my little friend'
Brit f’rget K-Fed let’s cut off the middle man
Forget him or your gonna end up in the hospital again
And this time it won’t be for the Ritalin binge
Forget them other men, girl pay them little atten-tion
A little did I mention, that Jennifer's in-
Love with me John Mayer so sit on the bench
Man I swear them other guys you give ‘em an inch
They take a mile, they got style, but it isn't Slim

No comments: